The Instagram API expects you to add an Instagram record to a Facebook Page you are an administrator or manager on, so as to utilize outsider stages to create your Instagram stories.
Subsequently you will permit the Embed Stories stage to bring your Instagram stories and implant them on any site.
Fundamentally, this implies you will interface your Facebook to your Instagram account.
To do this in a quick and straightforward manner, we illustrated beneath the authority Facebook rules.
In this way, to connect Instagram Account to your Facebook Page:
So, to link Instagram account to your Facebook Page:
- Open the Facebook app and go to your Facebook Page and make sure you are logged in with a Facebook account that manages the needed page.
- Tap Settings in the top-right of your Page.
- Tap Instagram on the left main menu.
- To add an existing Instagram account to your Page, click the ‘Log in’ button.
- A popup will appear where you will need to enter your Instagram account’s Username and Password, and click Confirm.
That’s it, now you have linked accounts.
After you finish this process, just go back to your EmbedStories account to refresh the system and allow it to generate your Instagram stories.
To do this follow the steps below:
- Navigate to ‘Sources‘ and click the top right button ‘Add Source’
- In the Sources page, click the button on the top right ‘Refresh Instagram accounts’
- Now you will be able to see the list of Instagram accounts that are connected to your Facebook Pages
If you still do not see the Instagram accounts on the list, contact us for additional help.
Please note: that you can have multiple Facebook pages connected to different Instagram accounts, that Embed Stories can sync and generate the related Instagram stories.
Change the Linked Facebook Business Page in your Instagram Account
If for some reason you need to connect your Instagram business account to another Facebook page managed with the same Facebook profile, or unlink account, just follow the steps below:
- Open the Instagram app, go to your Instagram profile and tap ‘Edit profile’
- In ‘Public Business information’ section tap on Page
- In the list just select different Facebook page and tap Done in the top-right corner
Share Instagram photos and stories on Facebook Page
This is the same step by step if you ever want to link Facebook with an Instagram account in order to share Instagram posts to a Facebook Page directly.
This way you will publish the same content from the Instagram mobile app (for both iPhone or Android) directly on your Facebook Page as a Facebook post at the same time.
Just follow the instructions outlined above that will help you to basically convert a personal account to post directly on a Facebook page for business purposes.
Once this is connected to share new posts you will get an option to select the Facebook Page before you tap Share on the last screen in the Instagram sharing flow.